Saturday, May 21, 2011

Amy's Chicken

I had this amazing and very simple chicken last night at a friends house...and I loved it so much I had to make it tonight for me and Tyler!

Amy's Chicken

Ingredients:
Chicken breast (boneless, skinless)
Olive Oil
TJ's 21 Seasoning Salute
Jar of marinated artichoke hearts

Preheat oven to 350
On baking pan, drizzle the breasts with olive oil.
Then sprinkle the 21 seasoning salute...which has no salt btw ;) I put it on both sides.
Then drain the artichoke hearts and spoon them over the breasts.
Bake in oven until cooked through (about 20-30min depending on breast size)


Then I made a Tzatziki sauce to have along side it! Super easy and yummy.

Tzatziki Sauce
Ingredients:
8oz of plain yogurt (I used greek yogurt)
2 cucumbers peeled and diced
2 tablespoons olive oil (I used less)
1/2 lemon, juiced
salt and pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill ( can substitute with dried dill or oregano)
3 cloves garlic, finely diced

The recipe calls to puree it all in a food processor, but I just chopped and stirred it together and loved it!
I served it alongside some quinoa and brown rice, and steamed broccoli!
Enjoying our meal on our new outdoor table on a gorgeous Saturday night!


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to make it tomorrow! And I love your new table! What a fun night you guys had!

    ReplyDelete