Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My little Raspberry makes me sleepy!

So today is the 8 week mark! Yay! Now I  have a little raspberry rather than a blueberry!  I cannot believe how tired I have been lately. I was reading something online the other day that said you can never even believe how tired you will feel until you are pregnant! I think it's a bit hard for Tyler to understand that I can literally SLEEP all day long. I think on Monday I slept 14 hours!!!
Other than a little nausea I have been feeling pretty good.  I have been feeling a little anxious though wondering if anything has happened to my little guy.  The best thing to do is not worry and just pray that I growing a strong and healthy baby (and I wouldn't mind if it was a little chubby ;)
Oh and by the way....at this point I feel like it's a boy! I'm sure I will go back and forth the whole time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment